This is where we play.
Recreational & competitive
youth indoor soccer leagues
for boys & girls.
REOPENING SUMMER SESSION – 7/8/20
Team Registration for the Reopening Summer Youth League Session ends at midnight on 7/9/20.
If you are a coach and were unable to submit your application prior to the deadline, please email us at [email protected] and we will make every effort to accommodate your team.
Kids Love It
- Our leagues are fast paced
- Kids are always in the game
- Lots of scoring, great music, fun with friends
Coaches Love It
- Turf fields (same surface as many outdoor games)
- Flexible scheduling around conflicts
- Players get many touches on the ball
- Small spaces and fast pace develop players’ quick decision making abilities
Parents Love It
- Great viewing
- Comfortable, climate-controlled facilities (no rain outs!)
- Refreshments and snacks
- Organized schedules, email reminders
Vetta Sports – Concord
Vetta Sports – Soccerdome
Vetta Sports – Manchester
Vetta Sports – St. Charles
St. Charles County
Youth indoor soccer league FREE AGENT LIST
Adding a player to our free agent list provides league coaches a resource for players needing a team.
If you are a player or parent of a player looking for a team, click below to be added to our Youth League Free Agent list!
We are currently not accepting free agents at this time. Please check back in September.
Instructional Soccer Leagues (ISL)
The ISL program is for beginner players getting to know the sport and experienced players looking to develop better skill and confidence as a player.
Our goal is to create a fun experience and encourage opportunities for every player.
- Teams are built by skill level
- 1 practice per week for the summer session
- Registration is for individual players
- ISL is for boys & girls, pre-k to high school
- Team jerseys for all players
More info about ISL