As the holiday season approaches, we’d like to remind you that we are here for you. From flu symptoms to burns, cuts and injuries, we’re open 365 days a year – here when you need us, even on holidays.
Christmas Eve: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Christmas: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
New Year’s Eve: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
New Year’s Day: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
We also provide Virtual Visits every day for when care quickly from the comfort of home beats venturing out into the hustle and bustle!
Here are some helpful tips to keep your holidays safe and healthy
- Handling Burns In The Kitchen
- Top 10 Holiday Health Tips
- The Most Common Foodborne Illnesses and How to Avoid Them
- What You Need to Know About Winter Allergies
- Pediatric Respiratory Infections Every Parent Should Know About
- Tips For Teachers to Stay Healthy
Click the link below or scan the QR code and save a spot at a center or book a Virtual Visit on the Mercy partnered website:
If you have any questions, please email: [email protected]
Sincerely, The Mercy-GoHealth Urgent Care Team